Thursday, October 15, 2015

FINAL DESTINAION



FINAL DESTINATION

I bend my knees before the Lord my maker
For He alone is my salvation
My first allegiance is to Him
For I am a part of His creation

God does not ask very much of us
Just to follow His commandments and laws
He knows that as humans we're not perfect
And is forgiving of our many flaws

He also told us that He's a jealous G-d
Serve and exalt Him with reverent fear
He alone is the only true living God and
In His time the others will all disappear

In life we are all to minister from the bible
Spreading the good news of Messiah His Son
Whose blood in death washed away total sin
For everyone professing belief in the Holy One

Messiah will come back one day
The New Covenant has told us so
And though we long for His return
The timing is only God's to know

From the East He will come at the shofar's blast
He will leas us back to the promise land
New Jerusalem God's heavenly kingdom
Each step was pre-destined and pre-planned

We may not completely understand it all
It is far beyond our comprehensive realm
Just to believe is a deep step of blind faith
Knowing that God our Father is at the helm

No comments:

Post a Comment