Thursday, May 28, 2015

ABOUT THE WORD THAT GOD GIVES ME

ABOUT THE WORD THAT GOD GIVES ME

I’ll never be one of the poetically elite
But that’s not what’s important here
What is is to reach the unsaved souls
Showing that the Lord is always near

How many have written about Spirituality
The answer is one that I that I don’t know
But I focus on words that Glorify the Lord
Vilifying satan for all of the world to know

I’ve reached many people in many countries
I’m always striving to reach more and more
To do this God says that I’ll need your help
To reach all His Children that He does adore

Regarding my Spiritual poems you‘ve read
Tell me if I need to elaborate even more so
Just communicate it to me on my web site
I’ll do what is necessary to help you grow

Understand that it isn’t me that’s doing this
But the Lord though vessels that He assigns
Sometimes in order to get the right answers
It may be necessary to read between the lines

My words may not always be about Salvation
Often you’ll see ones dealing with other issues
I promise not to write poetry to make you sad
So that you won’t find a need to use any tissues

Whether or not the poems are about Spirituality
What the Lord wants from me is for you to know
That no matter the situation He’s always with you
And to tell each of you how much God loves you so

No comments:

Post a Comment