Thursday, February 19, 2015

I DID IT SO CAN YOU



I DID IT SO CAN YOU

I need to take the time to thank you Lord
For all of the things you’ve done for me
Salvation through the blood You Shed
This and more set me Spiritually Free

Your Grace has given me so many things
Naming just one of them being eternal life
And when the time comes that I pass away
I’ll no longer have any sickness or strife

One of the things that you did for me now
Was to provide me with a very Godly Wife
One that is both beautiful as well as smart
Who has made quite an impact on my life

I didn’t say that everything that God did for me
Would be exactly what He would do for you
The most important thing that you need to see is
Through Salvation you’re set Spiritually Free

Profess Yeshua as Messiah in your life and
Ask for the forgiveness of all of your sins
Becoming a new creation in God’s Eyes
That very second your renewed life begins

No comments:

Post a Comment