Tuesday, February 17, 2015

AN EXTREMELY IMPORTANT NOTE FROM THE POET

       For those of you who don't know, I am a Messianic Jewish Believer in Yeshua  (Jesus) I don't care what religion you are or even if you're an atheist. I implore you to read Chapter 20 Verse 4 in the book of Revelations in the New Covenant. It falls in line with what is going on with IS in the Middle East now. If you don't read it for yourself, it states as follows:
     
         I saw thrones on which were seated those who had been given authority to judge. And I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded because of their testimony about Jesus and because of the word of God. They had not worshiped the beast or its image and had not received its mark on their foreheads or their hands. They came to life and reigned with Christ a thousand years. Rev. 20:4
        We are somewhere in the end times.This is my personal opinion, but only God knows when Messiah will return to earth with a vengance. With all of the problems going on in the world today, all things do point to the fact that we're somewhere in the end of days on earth. No matter what your belief, if you have the least bit of common sense, you will read this.. I'm sorry (for you), but God doesn't make mistakes. Any responses can be left on my blog or my email, joels30144@yshoo.com
                                                                             Blessings in Yeshua (Jesus), Joel Steinhauer

No comments:

Post a Comment