Thursday, July 10, 2014

WHY AM I SO SPECIAL THAT YOU LOVE ME



WHY AM I SO SPECIAL THAT YOU LOVE ME

Thank you Lord for blessing me with Salvation
It seems like every day I screw up far too much
A lot of my problem comes from my lack of vision
Sometimes I make reality something out of touch  

I don’t know if this has anything to do with my age
But I like to talk when I have my listening ears on
I know that You gave me two ears and one mouth
But when the time is right the subject is gone

I need to handle frustration without using medication
It’s hard when anything that I touch seems to fall
One day you may help me cope with this dilemma
I really do get the picture that everything is your call

You gave your life for everyone to become sin free
Because You were Father God’s only perfect lamb
I worship you in the Holiness of God’s Tri-Unity
Bowing down in reverence before the Great I Am

I’ll keep trying to do better with these problems
I know that at my age it’s a much harder task
Thank you for blessing me with a Spirit of poetry
Please use me in doing whatever it is that you ask

So let me ask my viewers on the same subject
Do you sometimes feel any insecurities like I do
Just talk to the Lord confessing them to him however
He already knows and will provide a way to help you

But if you feel so secure within yourself
Perhaps you’d better take another look
Because God is the only one who is perfect
All humans are flawed according to God's Book

No comments:

Post a Comment