Wednesday, July 16, 2014

WHAT IS GOD'S PURPOSE IN YOUR LIFEe



WHAT IS GOD’S PURPOSE IN YOUR LIFE

 I know that I’m really quite a klutz Lord
 It’s primarily because of my poor vision
But the one thing that I understand is that
My impairment was totally your decision

I’m positive that it was Your Way
Of getting my personal attention
Providing this Ministry as Your Vessel
Was the reason for Your Intervention

I want my viewers to think really hard about this
Has God ever put a stumbling block in front of you
The Lord desires for you to lead a normal life and
Yet perhaps He has something in mind for you to do

The answer will come when you seek God in prayer
I know that this is true from my personal testimony
Don’t just take my word on this important endeavor
God sees it in your heart that you’re not being phony

You must always live a good life within God’s Parameters
It’s another way of storing up on your heavenly treasure
You can be zealous by teaching the gospel to others and  
The Lord will look upon you with a great deal of pleasure

No comments:

Post a Comment