Thursday, December 19, 2013

FRUSTRATED YET TRUSTING IN THE LORD



FRUSTRATED YET TRUSTING IN THE LORD

of us has at lest one burden  to bear
Mine is mostly because of my poor sight
I have to attempt to do things twice
In order for me to get things right

This is where trusting the Lord comes in
I know He has a reason for my frustration
So even if I get frustrated I just grin and bear it
Thanking God for my gift of joy and jubilation
FRUSTRATED YET TRUSTING IN THE LORD

Obviously I don’t know what your problems are
Just turn them over to the Lord the King of Israel
For His Yolk is heavy yet His burden is light
The Lord will handle it so it’s not a big deal

And the burden that you carry may never change
Just remember that the Lord always has your back
But I’ll promise you that things won’t get any worse
Because Yeshua is protecting from the devil’s attack


No comments:

Post a Comment