Sunday, June 19, 2011

REVELATION

REVELATION

I am a Jewish Believer in Yeshua
I also happen to be legally blind
So I read my bible on the computer
Seeing the follies existing in mankind

Whether you call it fact or call it theory
If you’re a believer you know what I mean
The end of end days is drawing nearer
And the Lord’s Revelation is being seen

Many predictions written in the bible
Started happening over sixty years ago
Things have gotten even more intense
Especially in the last few years or so

I shouldn’t have to tell you what they are
You’ve heard or read about them every day
God knows exactly when that day will come
The only recourse we have is to kneel and pray

For even as believers we still commit sin every day
And yet we’re forgiven by the blood of God’s Son
Confess your sins to God and ask for His forgiveness
To receive Mercy and Grace from the Holy One

When the day comes that Messiah returns
He will judge us by our unselfish deeds
Our faith and redemption got us this far and
Then for eternity God will fulfill all our needs

No comments:

Post a Comment