Sunday, June 26, 2011

PRIORITIES

PRIORITIES

My first is to the God of all creation
Who I will always love and obey
He also should be your number one
If not you can change all that today

For without God we would not have
All of the things that are to follow
Our lives would be like a bitter pill
Which would be very hard to swallow

But because of God’s only Son
Whose blood cleansed all of sin
Eternal life is yours if you profess Him
The key to heaven’s gate that lets you in

Priority number two goes to my family
My wife children and grandchildren too
God has set all of these priorities in order
His blessings abound if you will too

Then comes number three which is to myself
It is to keep a healthy body and clean mind
While spreading the good news of Messiah
To all non believers throughout mankind

The fourth is to be thankful for my job
But because of the fact that I’m retired
I volunteer whenever and wherever I can
Without question this is spiritually inspired

And the very last one is to my congregation
Where I will serve in whatever way I can
I show myself friendly to all who are visitors
A blessing given to me by the Son of man

God says that this is not a test or quiz
But are your priorities the same as His
If not you need to be asking why not of
God your Father who will be was and is

No comments:

Post a Comment