Saturday, June 4, 2011

INTERCESSION REDEEMED

INTERCESSION REDEEMED

I ask little or nothing for myself
When I go to the Lord in prayer
For my future is already planned
Wherever I am God is also there

I always bless and praise God
And intercede for those in need
Their futures have been planned as well
Unless God changes what He has decreed

If God decides that it’s time to call us home
To His Heavenly Kingdom up above
It’s because we’ve been given a higher purpose
And He has done this with abiding love

Should this be what God has decided
Loved ones will shed tears of sorrow
But they’ll be reunited once again
Somewhere in the future of tomorrow

However If what I’ve prayed for does get answered
Praise God for all of the things that He has done
Our earthly mission has not yet been completed
Until the day we are greeted by God’s only Son

Yeshua sacrificed His life without hesitation and
Salvation came to believers that absolves all sins
And righteousness determines if you’re first or last
From the very first day that your eternal life begins

No comments:

Post a Comment