Sunday, June 19, 2011

OUR INTERNET ROMANCE

OUR INTERNET ROMANCE

When we first met through the internet
You said that I could look into your eyes
At the time I was pursuing someone else
I didn’t know that I was in for a big surprise

I told you that you’d hear from me
If who I was pursuing didn’t work out
It didn’t so I decided to call you back
That’s what these single sites are all about

As I perceive it we clicked instantly
There were so many reasons why
The next day you came to visit me
And I said that we should give it a try

There is no question in my mind
That the decision was no mistake
Since I was looking for a relationship
The final choice was yours to make

If the two of us can grow together
In our love of God as well as in life
The next thing that I’d ask you is
Would you honor me and be my wife

Until then and throughout our lifetime
I know that I’ll always be there for you
Just by looking at the smile on your face
I know that you will be there for me too

Time has passed since we connected
And to this day we’re of one accord
Not only do we love each other deeply
We both passionately love the Lord

No comments:

Post a Comment