Sunday, May 15, 2011

WALKING WITH THE LORD

WALKING WITH THE LORD

I try to walk in God’s path daily
At times satan has caused me to stumble
But the Lord was there to pick me up
Because I obeyed Him and did not grumble

Can you say the same for yourself
Are you covered by God’s Grace
Do you know that Yeshua gave His life
For you to have eternal life in a special place

If you are one of God’s lost sheep
Let me tell you what you need to do
Show remorse for your sin and profess Yeshua as Messiah
To keep satan from having a permanent hold on you

I know that it’s not an easy task
I too once waked in your shoes
Reading the bible from Genesis thru Revelation
I knew that Yeshua was the bearer of good news

When God decides that the time is right
You will be lifted up to His Kingdom high
There will be a mansion waiting just for you
All because you didn’t pass God’s Blessing by

No comments:

Post a Comment