Saturday, May 7, 2011

HAPPY MOTHER's DAY 2011

HAPPY MOTHER’S DAY 2011

Lately it seems like I wait to the last minute
To write a poem to my wife for Mother’s Day
I could repeat things that I’ve written in the past
But there are always new more wonderful things to say

In my lifetime I have never met anyone
Who is a more wonderful mother and wife
Our children will attest to this
I thank God for putting her in my life

Yes just like any normal couple we may get
On each other’s nerves and occasionally disagree
Unlike the Lord we are nowhere near perfect
But our faith always sets these issues free

I’ll spend whatever time that the Lord gives me
Trying to make her life as easy as can be
And I know that my loving wife
Will do exactly the same for me

The blessing that comes with being together
Is that our life together will never end
For I know that I’ll be spending eternity
With my wife loving mother and best friend

No comments:

Post a Comment