Saturday, May 7, 2011

POSTING POEMS ON MOTHER'S DAY ONE DAY EARLY

I’m posting my Mother’s Day and 2nd poem 1 day early to be able to spend more time with my wife and family on Mother’s Day, but before I do, I am also posting an interesting commentary prior to the poetry on the recent killing of Osama Bin Ladden. Please be sure to read the whole article.

I have nothing but high praise for the U.S. Military and the Navy Seals who killed Bin Ladden. But take heed, he will be replaced and terrorism will continue. I say this as I look back from the beginning of time. It has always been good vs. evil, God versus satan, and throughout history, even though it happen by His timetable, God ALWAYS wins. An interesting fact which I just learned (this shows how God works) was that on May 1st when the BBC had announced that Bin Ladden had been killed, on that exact same date in 1945 they announced that Adolph Hitler had been killed. Interesting enough, May 1st was also Yom Ha Shoa. ( Holocaust Rememberance day) Those of us who are believers in the Living God and know the truth, know that this process of wars and terrorism will continue. There is only one occurrence that will put an end to all tyranny and oppression, and that is the return of Yeshua Ha Meschiach (Jesus Christ) Those who doubt this will have a rude awakening upon His return. And that’s all I have to say about that. Now please continue on to this weeks 2 poems.

No comments:

Post a Comment