Saturday, May 21, 2011

UNFINNISHED

UNFINNISHED

I’m going through the many poems I’ve written
A task which has proven to be very exciting
The main reason why they have not been typed
Is because I’m unable to read my own writing

The inspiration that I get to write them
Comes from within from the Holy Spirit
I don’t write down all that I receive because
I cant’ remember everything when I hear it

Actually I’ve said of this gift I’ve been given
That I cannot lay claim to it being all mine
For the source of much of the words I receive
Comes from a higher source which is Devine

God’s Holy Spirit tells me what and when to write
All that I do is put them on paper with my pen
There are times like this as I go through the poems
That the Lord will provide something new again

This poem is a prime example of what I’m saying
God gave me the words for another poetic story
Knowing that whatever verses are written here
Will always edify His Kingdom Majesty and Glory

No comments:

Post a Comment