Sunday, January 9, 2011

REALITY OR DREAM

REALITY OR DREAM Climb Climb on board
My sailing ship
For we’re about to take
A different kind of trip

We’re headed for an island
It is called the land of Zod
Where normal things look very strange
And strange things look extremely odd

It starts as we arrive in port
We docks under a full moon
How can this be happening
It’s just barely after noon

We want take a buggy ride into town
But the carts they have square wheels
And it isn’t horses that are pulling them
It’s a team of red and green striped seals

In the lobby of the hotel
The bellhop was a clown
And when he took us to our rooms
All of the doors were upside down

That night we went on a walking tour
Passing palm trees heaped with snow
And saw purple colored butterflies
With blinking headlights all aglow

We passed a water fountain
So I thought I’d take a drink
When by accident I pulled the handle off
What came pouring out was dark blue ink

With all these weird things happening
It’s no wonder that I began to scream
For all of this had t o be a nightmare
It was definitely not a pleasant dream

Just then I woke up somewhat startled
And I heard a voice from the TV recite
I hope that you’ve had a pleasant trip
We will see you again tomorrow night

No comments:

Post a Comment