Sunday, January 16, 2011

MAKE AN IMPACT ON GOD'S DECREE

MAKE AN IMPACT ON GOD’S DECREE

For most of my life I will admit
I was afraid knowing I would die
I could not explain why I felt this way
Sometimes the feelings made me cry

Much later in life I understood
That I had no reason to feel this way because
Yeshua brought salvation into my life
Now I live my life from day to day

His teachings showed me not to fear
For when it’s my time I’ll have God’s Grace
And my Spiritual Soul will be led to
God’s Kingdom where I’ll be in a better place

Through Yeshua my sins have been forgiven
I must try harder to walk in His way
Because even unknowingly we all sin again
So I must Asking for forgiveness when I pray

I have no clue how I’ll be judged
Only God knows what He plans
Now each day He is my first priority
All of my past actions are in His hands

I did not write this to scare you or sound morbid
What I have written is just biblical fact sir ma’am
When you put God first in everything that you do
It will surely impact the decision of the Great I Am

No comments:

Post a Comment