Sunday, January 23, 2011

ETERNAL LIFE IT ONLY GETS BETTER

ETERNAL LIFE IT ONLY GETS BETTER

Many great things have happened
Within the span of my entire life
Next to my salvation the best of these is the day
That we were pronounced to be husband and wife

I love my children and grandchildren dearly
As everyone with other family should do
But it’s hard to compare to the way that I felt
On the day that the Lord lead me to me to you

When I accepted Yeshua as my Messiah
I could never envision so much blessing
But as I read and heard God’s Word
I know this is just window dressing

Even though it brings a deep sense of fulfillment
When I’m able to lead others to their salvation
Living life by honoring God’s Commandments
Will fulfill my life with even greater jubilation

For when God no longer needs me here on earth
That’s when the timelessness of eternal life begins
There are no losers in the kingdom of heaven
Only winners who’ve been cleansed of their sins

And on the day when the shofar is blown from above
That awesome sound that signifies Messiah’s return
The Lord will lead His children through the pearly gates
A day of jubilation for which all believers yearn

No comments:

Post a Comment