Sunday, January 30, 2011

REACHING OUT (A NOTICE TO MY READERS)

REACHING OUT (A NOTICE TO MY READERS)

Once every week I try to post
Two new poems for all to see
But if I don’t get comments from my readers
I will not know who is reading them but me

It’s very simple to help me out
Just join my blog and comment at no cost
And if you truly like what you have seen
There is absolutely nothing that you’ve lost

God has blessed me with this talent
To reach all those who click on my site
But if I don’t know if they’re being read
Is there really any point for me to write

I’m going to post this poem every week
Until I can see what good it has done
Please help me out I have to know if
I need to find another way to glorify God’s Son

1 comment:

  1. Joel, I love you and your poems. I visit this site often but comment less. You have a talent that was a gift from God. Imagine if your words save someone as I believe they can, then your words have served their purpose. I read this poem to my husband and he said "the gift of poetry is not a gift of harvest it is a gift of sowing. Your job is not to wait and see if your gift is fruitful it is to scatter the seed and God will send someone along to nurture it." How fitting are his words in relation to tonight's message.

    ReplyDelete