Sunday, May 30, 2010

I TWEAK THE WORDS

I TWEAK THE WORDS

Whenever I write the verses down
That I receive from the Holy Spirit
Sometimes they’re not completely clear
So I have to tweak them once I read it


I may have to do this once or twice
And occasionally even more so
But after reading it through several times
I know that the poem is good to go

This process is just one part of
How the Holy Spirit works in me
When that’s all done the final version
Is ready to integrate into my ministry

Eventually it will get put on my website
Because I only post two poems each week
I hope that if you should decide to go there
That you enjoy the written words I tweak

It is my sincerest hope and prayer
That you will tell others to do the same
And should this help lead to their salvation
To this I say, “ God bless His Holy Name.”

No comments:

Post a Comment