Sunday, May 30, 2010

THE CHALLANGE

THE CHALLENGE

There are some people who might say that
I must be in a cult or perhaps I'm possessed
But the actual reason that I am who I am
Is Messiah Yeshua in whom I've professed

I have no animosity towards those
Who cannot see what God has done
In the Tenach God's prophets proclaim
The pre-destined birth of His only Son

God has put blinders on so many people
That have been mislead for centuries
He has given me words for all to read
To open their eyes and bend their knees

This is what the Lord desires of me
So I pose a challenge to everyone
Show me any prophecy that was fulfilled
Disproving Yeshua as Israel’s Holy One

If you are able to think for yourself
Read the New Covenant and you will see
That only He lights the way to God and
That knowing the truth will set you free

Then like myself it will be your turn
To share God's Gospel of Good News
Overcoming the hills and valleys that
Blind some Gentiles and many Jews

*** The Tenach is the remaining books of the Old Covenant
Which follow the Torah or first five books of Moses

No comments:

Post a Comment