Saturday, July 9, 2016

WHEN IS A PROBLEM NOT A PROBLEM



WHEN IS A PROBLEM NOT A PROBLEM

When I'm faced with a problem and
I can’t understand the reason why
I stretch my arms up to the Lord God Above and
Then His hand grasps mine right through the sky

He doesn't even have to ask me,
"What is it that you’ve done"
Father God already knows what troubles me
And the answer comes right from His Son

Yeshua died on a tree for all of mankind
So that His Father would forgive all sin
God's Door in heaven is always open
Your belief and faith will get you in

Put your trust in the Lord in all things
Praise and prayer is the way to do it
Then by the power of His Love and Grace
Whatever the problem He'll get you through it

So put your troubles on God's Shoulders
In the bible that is what He says to do
When you need the Lord just look around
Because of faith He'll always walk with you

No comments:

Post a Comment