Saturday, July 2, 2016

ACCEPTING THE LORD



ACCEPTING THE LORD

I wasn’t sure what to writer about
But the Lord put the pen in my hand
Now all I have to do is dig deeper
So that I’ll eventually understand

I’ve been blessed by the Lord
To pass on words that are spiritually based
I pray that people will read them
Otherwise my effort will be a total waste

If you don’t already know the Lord
Or perhaps you know him as Jesus Christ
I’d like to take you down that path
It will bless you and be very nice

Being close to Jesus or Yeshua
Will comfort your restless soul
And when you accept Him as Messiah
You become completed and are whole

If you are Jewish and you do this
The blessing is multiplied this I know
Pass on the blessing of the Holy Spirit
And continue to help others faith to grow

No comments:

Post a Comment