Thursday, June 18, 2015

NO COINCIDENCE JUST DIVINE INTERVENTION



NO COINCIDENCE JUST DIVINE INTERVENTION

Most of the verses that are given to me are
From God at the agency where I volunteered
It's not that I don't have a sufficient amount of work
But because the Holy Spirit keeps enough time cleared

One day I answered the most amazing telephone call
It seems we shared a bond that was geographic
I believe that God is in control of every aspect of life
The only word to describe this would be fantastic

Usually when these things begin to happen to me
My path is crossed so that I can Spread God's word
If this was the message that was given on hat day
I 'm not quite positive yet because I haven't heard

Poetry and testimony are my way of spreading God's word
And every day the Lord keeps opening new doors for me to
Tell the whole world about their Jewish messiah whose name is Yeshua
Whose crucifixion absolve everyone's sins and set them spiritually free                            

No comments:

Post a Comment