Sunday, January 29, 2012

ZEALOT

ZEALOT

I am a zealot for the Lord my God
I write verses that extol my Savior
People read them seeing who I am
A reflection of my spiritual behavior

I do my best to do God’s bidding
Writing of everything that God is
I try to lead others to seek Salvation and
See the Praise Honor and Glory that is His

I try explaining in verse very positive aspects
Such as Messiah Yeshua who is God’s son
God’s perfect lamb who sacrificed His life
Cleansing all sin is the victory that He won

I write about how the devil can trick you
It’s all there in the bible God’s Holy Book
But don’t just take my word for all of this
Dust off your bible open it and take a look

And if you’re still not convinced about God’s Truth
There is just one more thing that I’d ask you to do
Please let me know that you still have your doubts
So that I may intercede and strongly pray for you

No comments:

Post a Comment