Sunday, January 15, 2012

GETTING THE POINT ACROSS

GETTING THE POINT ACROSS

As you can see when you read my blog
How I write is somewhat unconventional
This is the way that the Lord conveys it to me
So for all intent and purposes it’s intentional

It’s one way of getting the point across
About Facts that God wants you to see
That opens your eyes to accept His Son as Messiah
With a repentant prayer that sets your Spirit free

My verses to those who already know the Lord
Are reminding them that they have a ministry
Yeshuas told them to go and minister the Gospel
Showing that Messiah is a part of God’s Trilogy

Sometimes I may put together verses to show comfort
To those who may feel ill or perhaps are depressed
To show by their faith that God will get them through it
It was just the Lord’s way of putting them through a test

For whatever reason you may read the poetry I write
I hope you see that I‘m one of many vessels of the Lord
Whether you preaching or writing words given by God
It shows that all who believe in Him are of one accord

No comments:

Post a Comment