Sunday, December 11, 2011

A NOTE FROM THE POET-IMPORTANT PLEASE READ!

As you may have read in my last posting as well as others in the past, God has given me a ministry through the written verse to reveal the Light of the World, first to the unsaved Jew and then to the unsaved Gentile who doesn’t have a personal relationship with Yeshua (Jesus). In nine more days I will celebrate the second anniversary of my blog. If you are enjoying the words that God gives me, I could use your help as well. Right now, I have viewers in 19 countries besides the U. S. Tell others in your country as well as other countries about the blog. (Especially if they enjoy poetry) Also I would enjoy conversations on my blog (Using the comments section after each posting.) (It does not cost to join the Blog) with both those who know the Lord And the lost souls who need to know Him before it is too late. If my ministry helps to lead at least 1 person to Salvation in the Lord, I will have accomplished the mission that God has given me, although I will strive to show the way to as many as are led here. Enjoy today’s 2 poems. Blessings in Yeshua, Joel

No comments:

Post a Comment