Sunday, December 11, 2011

DO YOU THINK YOU'RE READY

DO YOU THINK YOU’RE READY

Yeshua said to come to Him
And He will give you rest
He said this to give you a free will choice
The words that He spoke were not a test

Will you continue on the path you’re on
One that can only lead to destruction
Profess Him as Lord and repent of your sins
You’ll be a new creation under construction

You may even think you’re ready but
When it happens it’s on God’s timetable
For you have been made in God’s Image
So only He can truly know if you are able

I can show you that I’m a prime example of this
In my late forties God Planted His seed in me
What would it be like to know Jesus and be Jewish
But God didn’t let it happen until almost sixty three

And God will give you or restore gifts that Glorify Him
Just like He restored my ability to write poetry
I feel so blessed because I can never do enough to Glorify
Father God and Yeshua who have set me spiritually free

Use your gifts so that others may know God
It will give you inner peace and pleasure
God’s reward for doing what is right and good
Will all be revealed in your heavenly treasure

No comments:

Post a Comment