Sunday, August 21, 2011

THE TEMPLE

THE TEMPLE

Those who have accepted the Lord’s Salvation
Know that God’s Holy Spirit live inside of you
Which also makes your body His Holy Temple
It must stay pure in everything you say and do

How many of us are guilty of
Not taking care of this Holy place
My hand is raised along with yours
I know that I tend to over feed my face

Or remember to take medication
At the time that it says we should
Or see the doctor when we need to
Even though it’s for our own good

These are just a few of satan’s tricks
That are meant to throw you off track
By not taking care of this God given gift
Satan’s sinful ways could easily come back

Should you respond, “ But I’ve been saved,
And all of my sins have all been forgiven.”
That doesn’t mean that you won’t sin again
Staying Holy to God should keep you driven

The best way I know to avoid these temptations
Is to read your bible and dwell on God’s Word
The one thing that I will personally attest to is that
Doctor Yeshua’s advice is the best you’ve ever heard

No comments:

Post a Comment