Sunday, July 24, 2011

MAKING A MARRIAGE WORK

MAKING A MARRIAGE WORK

The thoughts that came to me for you today
Are just some thoughts that I think are best
And when you read the words I’ve written
You’ll know the reason why I’m so blessed

I didn’t give this much thought until today
Because I know that it’s the right thing to do
And as you read more into this poem
I know by your faith that you will too

My wife just had surgery to replace both knees
Whatever help she would need later I'd be there
She had always been there when I’ve needed her
It’s a small part of the marital bond that we share

The secret of a happy marriage is really not a secret
So many individuals seem to do things for themselves first
If you will follow this doctor’s prescription religiously
The bubble in your marriage will never burst

Who is this doctor that can cure any problem
It’s Doctor Yeshua and His cure is not magic
But if you’re too blind to use His prescription
I am sad to say that the end will be tragic

This is the greatest advice that you can follow
You must put God First family next and then you
Follow what's written in this biblical prescription
And God’s blessing impacts everything you say and do

God needs to always be Number One in your life
If it wasn’t for Him where would you be
Your family is next in the chain of importance
Then you can handle any personal needs you see

When you bond with God through the Holy Spirit
The rest of your life will just fall into place
Until the day comes for your eternal reward
And are blessed to see your Creator face to face

No comments:

Post a Comment