Sunday, July 24, 2011

THE GLORY OF GOD

THE GLORY OF GOD

Lord there is no end to how much I love You
It’s out there in plain sight for everyone to see
Although I’ve felt this way for my entire life
It was the truth in Messiah that has set me free

Free to love my fellow man and woman
Even those with whom I may disagree
To turn the other cheek when necessary
And pray for the forgiveness of my enemy

All have sinned coming short of God’s Glory
Each and every one of us that is except for one
Messiah Yeshua who gave His life to save ours
Our Lord who just happens to be God’s Son

All that we can do is be the best that we can be
To follow the example which the Lord has set
God knows Every one of our thoughts and deeds
The path that we choose He will never forget

The end of that path leads to eternal life
A reward with riches beyond measure
To bask in the Glory of the Lord our God
Face to face the greatest of all treasure

No comments:

Post a Comment