Sunday, September 8, 2019

NO COINCIDENCE JUST DIVINE INTERVENTION



NO COINCIDENCE JUST DIVINE INTERVENTION


Most of the verses that are given to me are

From God at the agency where I volunteer

It's not that I don't have a sufficient amount of work

But because the Holy Spirit keeps enough time clear



Today I answered the most amazing telephone call

It seems we shared a bond that was geographical

I believe that God is in control of every aspect of life

The only word to describe this would be fantastic



Usually when these things begin to happen to me

My path is crossed so that I can spread God's Word

If this was the message that I've been given today

I 'm not quite positive yet because I haven't heard



Poetry and testimony are my way of spreading God's Word

And every day the Lord keeps opening new doors for me to

Tell the whole world about their Jewish messiah whose name is Yeshua

Whose crucifixion absolve everyone's sins and set them spiritually free

No comments:

Post a Comment