Thursday, April 7, 2016

HELP ME PASS GOD'S WORD ALONG



HELP ME PASS GOD'S WORD ALONG


How many times must I write these words
Their end will always come out the same
If my poetic ministry doesn't make you think
Can you tell me which one of us is to blame

Is the message that I write not reaching you
Are your eyes blinded by a hardened heart
Open them by letting go and letting God
Operate on your closed attitude to start

Allow yourself to be open to hear His Word
Then you as well will also have a ministry
Telling everyone that is willing to listen
Of how the Word of God has set you free

We all preaches His word in different ways
It may be in poetry or perhaps even in song
Some may have a gift that makes other people listen
As the Holy Spirit touches them to make them strong

When I can see all of these things happening around me
I know that God is going to give me more words to write
Which will open the eyes and ears of so many others to
See Messiah Yeshua as the only Truth Light and Way

No comments:

Post a Comment