Thursday, March 31, 2016

LEANING ON THE ROCK


LEANING ON THE ROCK

At the very moment of my darkest hour oh Lord
It looked like I had reached the end of my rope
I clung to You in prayer with all of my strength
For You are my Salvation and in you there is hope

My prayers were answered just as You promised
By faith You have helped me turn my life around
I had no doubts or fears when I sought Your help oh L-rd
For I knew that on the rock I am planted in solid ground

You gave your life to absolve me of my sins and now
In You my past troubles are no longer even a memory
Here and now I will forever be Your faithful servant
Let Your Holy Spirit tell me what I can do for Three

Return soon Lord and bring us Your Shalom
Then lead us to Your Kingdom of Eternal Life
To abide in mansions that You have provided
Where tranquility replaces all illness and strife 

No comments:

Post a Comment