Friday, July 26, 2013

TRIALS AND TRIBULATIONS

TRIALS AND TRIBULATIONS

I’m writing this from personal experience so
Please heed these words from the Holy Spirit
It happened to me so I know it happened to you
And that’s just the reason you need to hear it

Many times things happen in our lives
That cause both anxiety and frustration
It could be something caused by satan
But most likely from God for jubilation

I know what I said may seem very strange
However in what I write below it’s true
If you focus on God when they happen
His Blessings will be poured out on you

Even though we’ve professed belief in Messiah
We’re all still sinners until the day that we die
The Lord God is the only one who is blameless
So trust in Him instead of questioning why

Think about what the Lord did for you
He gave His Life to absolve your of sins
No matter the trial keep your focus on God
Doing this trials will always turn into wins


No comments:

Post a Comment