Monday, March 14, 2011

RESPONSE TO ANDERS BRANDERUD COMMENTS

I'm a little slow because I
m not too computer literate & I just came across your comment an " I am a Messianic Jew. I would like to know what you base your information on, because according to my complete Jewish bible (which I trust implicitely,) although you may have a couple of minor points correct, there is no question in my mind that Yeshua is who He says that He is and that is the 2nd person in the Tri Unity of God. because with God all things are possible. Although it was written by various prophets and apostles, everything from Genesis through
revelation, was dictated by the word of God and I will never question it because His thoughts, words and deeds are omnipotant.

























g

No comments:

Post a Comment