Sunday, December 12, 2010

A STRANGER'S LOVE

A STRANGER’S LOVE

Dreams are for those with future thoughts
And memories consist of the past
One will vanish in a moment’s time
The other an infinite lifetime last

Such are the thoughts of you and I
At the very least I speak for me
For I dream of what possibly might have been
And remember the way that it must always be

The words that I’m feeling come from my heart
I perceive them to be sweet and soft and pure
Yet these very words shall not pass my lips
A fact of which I am completely sure

You too my dear will have your dreams
And your wonderful memories as did I
I can only hope that you’ll remember me
As the sands of time go passing by

For somewhere in the great beyond
One day the two of us shall meet again
Telling each other of the dreams that came true
And reminiscing of memories of

No comments:

Post a Comment