Tuesday, December 7, 2010

APOLOGY

MY APOLOGIES FOR THE LATE POSTING. THE MODUM THAT MY INTERNET PROVIDER INSTALLED WAS DEFECTIVE AND HAD TO BE REPLACED.

GUIDING MY HAND IN SERVICE TO GOD


When the Holy Spirit provides me with words to write
Mostly they are not directly from the Lord's Holy Book
It's how God allows me to interpret His written word to
Give many a clearer understanding when they take a look

Some people just like to read what I have written
Others it may help to lead them to their Salvation
Or buy my book just to support the congregation
It may even help many with their prayer meditation

Whatever the reason that they read it
It is definitely a matter of their choice
But the common factor in their decision is because
They know that it come from my God's inner voice

No matter what the reason I am extremely grateful
To everyone but especially to the Lord God of Hosts
For enabling me to serve in the way that He sees fit
And He knows that I will always love Him the most

God has chosen to keep the word coming to me
So I'll write for as long as He lets me continue
I know that I'm right on the front lines of battle
For as one of His chosen I'm a Messianic Jew

No comments:

Post a Comment