Sunday, September 12, 2010

A CALL TO SERVE IN THE CONGREGATION

A CALL TO SERVE IN THE CONGREGATION

There are many ways to serve the Lord
One on Sabbath is to bless the wine and bread
When I encourage men to sign up for it
Many times I hear the following excuses instead

I can’t sing or I get nervous in front of crowds
Where would we all be if Yeshua had said,
“I really can’t hang on a tree right now;
I’m too busy, get someone else instead.”

You don’t even have to sing the blessings if
You feel that you don’t have the best voice
It’s a blessing just to say them
God has given you that choice

This is just one of the many ways to serve
There are a multitude of others
The blessing that comes by serving God is yours
As well as your Spiritual sister and brothers

No comments:

Post a Comment