Sunday, December 20, 2020

BE PREPARED FOR HE SHALL COME

 

BE PREPARED FOR HE SHALL COME

 

The winds of time are blowing change

It is a good thing to behold

I sense His coming from the Eastern sky

As the scriptures have foretold

 

Those of us who have kept God's Word

Will be lifted to His Kingdom High

Accept Yeshua as your Messiah now

There still is time don't pass it by

 

Come unto the Lord my child

And you shall share His Love

Stand beside God as you Praise His Name

In the Holiness of New Jerusalem above

 

God has given me the words you’ve read

In the form of spiritual poetry

If you’ve enjoyed what you have read

Beyond this lies books two and three

 

Some may read them just for pleasure

And others may feel that it fills a need

My prayer is that non-believers read them

Then I will know that I’ve planted a seed

 

In God’s time the seed will blossom

They will come to know Yeshua too

The Salvation in the path to God

A gift for both the Gentile and the Jew    

No comments:

Post a Comment