Monday, September 14, 2020

DO NOT DOUBT THE WORD OF GOD

 Do not doubt the word of GOd 


 Do not doubt that I am Jewish.

I am a messianic Jew

I’ve been completed in Messiah

I’ve been reborn in what I say and think and do

 

In GOD’s time I found Yeshua

Just short of being sixty-three years old.

And my children who are Jewish

Have accepted this when they were told

 

They’ve accepted who I am in him

Though they don’t believe as I

But I’ve planted a seed as was done to me

He’ll reveal the truth as time passes by

 

For the last two thousand years

The rabbinic were made blind

Not accepting Old Testament prophesy

Which would bless all of mankind

 

They have chosen to interpret

The decrees of GOD’s written word                                                           

But the truth about the bible is

That only GOD’s word should be heard

 

Messiah’s birth was prophesied

And also that His flesh must die

His blood was shed to cleans all sin

Yet He never asked the question why

 

He rose from the dead for a short time

Before returning to sit at God’s right hand

To tell His disciples to spread the word

Of the glory of His father’s promise land

 

Those who deny that His word is true

Will no doubt be surprised

When in God’s time the trumpets blast

And He returns through the eastern skies

 

He’ll come to lead the faithful

Through heaven’s gate into New Jerusalem

But He only way to get there

Is to profess belief in Him

 

Awaken Jew and Gentile

This is God’s truth that you’ve heard today

Acknowledge Him and you will surely see

That He is the Truth, Light and the Way

No comments:

Post a Comment