Friday, July 26, 2019

ALWAYS ON READY



ALWAYS ON READY





Lately I've seen numerous friends and family pass away
Do you wonder if I think that I might be next
Well just let me set the record straight
There's absolutely no way that I am vexed

My early life was far from pure
But now I am a completed Jew
Yeshua took away all worldly sin
In Him I'm a creature born anew

And even though they are forgiven
Sin till occurs that I may not see
So I pray in the Spirit," forgive me Lord"
Daily I wake knowing that He set me free

I believe that I've led a good life since accepting Yeshua
And know with my last breath I've been given eternal life
I pray that God will give me more time to minister his word
To many others with the help of a very godly wife

Only Almighty God knows the exact day
When He will call me to my heavenly home
For now I'll just serve Him wherever I'm needed
Still spreading His word in each God given poem

No comments:

Post a Comment