Friday, November 2, 2018

THE WORD OF GOD IS 24/7

the WORD OF GOD is 24/7

I took a week’s vacation
You get away for a short rest
I hardly slept on the first night
All of this at the Lord’s behest

A million thoughts raced thru my head
I could not get my mind to clear
The reason finally came to me
It was because the Lord was near

The day that I found completion in Him
God gave me thoughts to write in pen
I needed to do it right away
Not knowing when or if they’d come again

Yeshua said that each one of us
Will minister God’s word in their own way
And those who have never known him
Will now be ready for His return one day

 And the reborn souls that find Him
Will seek out others to connect
The joy of knowing the King of kings
Will have a domino effect

These words He’s given me to write
The unsaved souls were meant to see
The blood shed by God’s perfect Lamb
Has forgiven all sin and set us free

My ministry does not stop there
As always the Lord has shown the way
To fellowship with both Jew and Gentile
Together they will pray to God one day

I praise and give thanks to the Father and Son
For infilling me with the Holy Spirit                 
These gifts that proclaim the Good News
To all who want and need to hear it

No comments:

Post a Comment