Friday, December 29, 2017

HINENI LORD

HINENI LORD

Here I am my Lord
Whatever You ask of me I will obey
I give more to You and less to myself
No matter what the time of day

Father I hear you calling me
Telling me the first thing I must do
 Is to proclaim that Your Son Yeshua is
Messiah to both the Gentile and the Jew

Telling that He bore all of mankind's sins
On a tree by His Blood sacrifice and only
By professing Yeshua as their Messiah can they
Come into Your Heaven Kingdom of Paradise

Hineni Lord G-ood Hineni
Ask of me whatever You will and
Even though at times I may falter
I know that You will love me still

When I call Lord I need not shout
For I know that You are all around
I feel Your Presence every day and night
And Your Mercy Love and Grace abound  

No comments:

Post a Comment