Sunday, December 18, 2016

THE FOCUS OF MY LIFE



THE FOCUS OF MY LIFE


When my time on earth has ended
Yeshua may I sit down at your feet
I have partaken of the bread of life
Your word is the manna that I eat

Over the span of my lifetime
I have committed many sins
Through your blood I am forgiven
And each new day my life begins

I try to be more like You by making
God the Father my Spiritual Master
Should I stray I know the devil sees it
Something that could lead to disaster

I can not and will not let him bind me
I speak God's Truth to make him flee
For blind faith and His written word
Has never failed to set this captive free

Will you take me to the Father so
That I may truly know His Glory
For just by living in eternal peace
This will be a never ending story

Father each day I Praise Your Holy Name
Giving thanks for everything that You do
I close each prayer in Yeshua's precious name
The focus of my life will always be on you

No comments:

Post a Comment