Sunday, September 25, 2011

DEVOTIONAL REPENTANCE

*** A NOTE FROM THE POET

If you have read the previous poem with an open mind and you wish to seek the blessing
of having a personal relationship with Yeshua, the Jewish Messiah that is your Heritage, all that it takes is to repeat the last verse of the following poem with sincerity and really mean it in your heart. I also welcome questions and dialog from you. All you need to do for that is to join the blog which is FREE

DEVOTIONAL REPENTANCE

These verses came to me from the Holy Spirit
Following a reading from my daily devotional
They were ones that I could relate to personally
And left me both inspired and very emotional

Yeshua said that God’s greatest Commandment
Is too love God first then yourself and fellow man
If you will read God’s word reflect on it and pray
To forsake your worldly ways is God’s perfect plan

Like me in my misguided past if you are self serving
Having had such bad habits as vulgarity and greed
God allows you to choose the path that you follow
But in truth only He can fill what you really need

Walking in God’s love gives you inner peace
Can you make that choice for yourself today
All that is requested is for you to let go and let God
And the next verse is all that you will need to pray

Father God I’m sorry that I’ve sinned against You
And I ask Messiah Yeshua to come into my heart
I accept Your perfect plan of atonement and now
I am cleansed renewed and blessed with a fresh start

No comments:

Post a Comment