Sunday, February 6, 2011

BEHOLD YOUR GOD

BEHOLD YOUR GOD


Behold the maker of heaven and earth
“I am the Lord your God, said He,
I am a compassionate but a jealous God;
You shall have no other gods but Me.”

When you were My obedient children
I provided all that you would ever need.
I gave you a king after My own heart
Knowing that you’d succumb to greed

And during the time when you did not listen
You sacrificed offerings, but not to Me.
There came a time when I had to say that enough is enough
So I sacrificed My only begotten Son to set your sins free

I raised Him up and sat Him at My right hand
And gave Him all of My authority and power
To judge the right standing in your life
At the coming of your final hour

You must accept Yeshua as your Messiah
Asking forgiveness for all of your sins
It is the only way that you can come to Me
Salvation is when your newborn life begins

On the day of My choosing I will send Him back to you
On a cloud shining like the sun at the trumpet’s call
To bring home those who have obeyed My word
This will also lead to satan’s ultimate downfall

Messiah Yeshua shall reign for a thousand of My years
Many Mansions await the righteous who have passed
And your ultimate reward will be judged as follows:
The last shall be first and the first shall be last

No comments:

Post a Comment