Sunday, November 14, 2010

THE CALLING

THE CALLING

God has a calling for all of His children
Yet many don’t know what it is or why
For me it didn’t come until I knew Messiah
I was called to do more from His throne on high

He has returned my gift of writing
Spiritual poetry that makes people think
Both believers and those who need to know
How God through the Triad is our true link

Besides my poetry the way that I do this is
To fellowship with my Christian sisters and brothers
In churches or wherever god leads me to them
Explain their Jewish roots to pass on to others

Still there are some questions that I can’t answer
I give them our outreach ministry’s card to call
That will teach of their Jewish roots in Messiah
To church groups no matter how large or small

Whether you are a Jew or a Gentile
What calling has God given you
If you don’t know ask Him in prayer
He’ll reveal what He wants you to do

No comments:

Post a Comment