Sunday, December 27, 2009

ARE YOU WAITING ON THE ROAD

ARE YOU WAITING ON THE ROAD

Only God knows the reason that
He gave me the gift to write spiritual poetry
It is not for me to question why
But to share it with those who would like to see

He chose this avenue to be my ministry
Blessing these words that I can share
Bringing both pleasure and enlightenment
To some and to others who do not care

I am just one of the many of God’s vessels
That He uses to bring lost sheep into His flock
So that they would get to know Messiah
And in doing so stand steadfast on the rock

What a blessing and a joy it is to know the truth
That one day all of the world will be free from strife
When Yeshua breaks through Jerusalem’s eastern sky
And that we will become one with God for eternal life

No comments:

Post a Comment